Monday, December 22, 2003

Sydney - The Arrival


I had a easy 3.5 hr flight from Christchurch. Upon arrival, I think I was the first one through immigration, and then skated through customs. Ben, Chris, and Tess was already there to pick me up in Ben's "Beast" and to take me to our home over the next week or so in Manly. We all stayed in Manly Guesthouse a block from the beach. I shared a room with Ben, his visiting brother Sam, and an Aussie guy. The room was a disaster area. A complete guy's room with shit thrown around everywhere, and floor and sink dirty as hell. I tried my best not to touch too many things. The common area was not the best either. I pretty much washed all dishes before using it. I was quite fortunate to have a bed though, as I did not bother booking anywhere in advance. Plus, it was nice just to be near friends during the holidays.

Flight Info: NZ183 DPT 1600 ARR 1730

No comments: