Thursday, January 8, 2004

Noosa Heads

First thing on my agenda after settling into the hostel was cooling off at the beach. The beach here is a bit crowded, and dirty, but the water was still warm and jumping over the waves was fun. The next day I spent couple hours walking around the National Park there and chilling on one of the beaches. I've lost most of my tan and I want to get it back. I also spent quite a bit of time shopping around for trips to Fraser Island and Whitsunday. There are so many options to choose from, it was a bit of a nightmare at first. After collecting my thoughts and deciding what's important to me - group size, boat type, cost, etc., I finally narrowed it down. I booked into 3 day/2 night self-drive (in a group) with Dingoes on Fraser, and 3 day/2 night sailing on the maxi Apollo III in the Whitsundays. I booked the tour with Peter Pan's, and they even gave me free e-mail just for looking, and of course more free e-mail after booking with them.

No comments: