Wednesday, November 5, 2003

Flight to New Zealand

Okay, I'm not quite in NZ at this point, but thought I'd write a little about my flight over. I boarded a Cathay Pacific flight (CX748) at about 1300 on 11/4. It was a 13 hr flight over to Hong Kong, where I had a 7 hr layover until I caugh CX117, another 11 hrs, over to Auckland. I didn't sleep much on the planes, so I spent most of the time watching movies I've already seen American Wedding and Pirates of the Carribean. In Hong Kong, I luckily found a cafe with free, high-speed internet, so I killed my time there. I was supposed to buy coffee or something in the cafe, but I mananaged to stay on most of the day with one drink.

Flight Info:

Depart JNB 1310 on CX748
Arrive Hong Kong at 0700 ish
Depart Hong Kong at 1535 on CX117
Arrive Auckland at 0730ish

No comments: