Monday, February 2, 2004

Darwin to Alice Springs & Ayers Rock


I went on a six day tour from Darwin to Alice Springs where 3 of the days were spent around Uluru, Olgas, and Kings Canyon. I can't even be bothered to go into detail, but that tour was such a rip off. There was hardly anything involved for the first half of the trip, and on the second half, the guide was a complete ass. Anyhow, I've been on many tours, and I've never felt more ripped off than with this tour. So, if you ever consider taking a tour, don't use Adventure Tours unless you don't have other options.
The highlights of these 6 days was hiking in Katherine Gorge, the Devil's Marbles, Ayers Rock, Olgas, and Kings Canyon. They were all pretty spectacular in itself, but it marked the end of my journey in Australia. I've now seen all I wanted to see, for now, here in the Outback.

No comments: